Ticket sales only cover 40% of the annual expenses of our five-concert season. The Board of the Symphony of the Hills has established a Permanent Endowment Fund so that the income from that fund will provide reliable financial support in future years for the Symphony’s expenses. Gifts to the Endowment fund are held in perpetuity with only earned income ever being disbursed for Symphony expenses. Over the next five years, we hope that this fund will grow from its existing level to $1,000,000.
PO Box 294703
Kerrville, TX 78029
Your contribution to the Permanent Endowment Fund is not involved in regular season ticket subscription program for priority seat selection.
We ask you to consider making your tax deductible gift to the Symphony of the Hills Permanent Endowment Fund in any of the following ways:
• Cash or check payable to the Symphony of the Hills Permanent Endowment Fund.
• Gift highly appreciated stock (thereby avoiding capital gains tax and getting a charitable deduction for the gift.)
• Designate the Symphony of the Hills Permanent Endowment Fund as the beneficiary of a Life Insurance policy. (This is an attractive option for those who have no children or immediate relatives to name as beneficiaries.)
• Direct transfer in any amount of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the Symphony of the Hills Permanent Endowment Fund. (No income tax is owed due to the direct distribution, although no charitable deduction is permitted for it.)
• By gift designation in your Will or Trust.
(Always first consult your own tax advisor.)